The Melancholy of Richard The Melancholy of Richard

good

this is what animation should be

EFN Episode 1: Lies EFN Episode 1: Lies

Great Animation

The animation was the hilight of this for me. The intro 'back story' portion was a tad bit long. I read it, but felt a little anxious scrolling through each page. then came the cartoon itself.

As I mentioned before, the animation blew me away. I'm a huge fan of frame-by-frame stuff and this was FULL of it. However, there were a few tweeny parts that felt a bit 'off' (not to say that tweening is bad). At times, the art was inconsistent. Not so much character model-wise, but quality-wise. Some still shots where nothing but looped cape movement was happening, etc.

Call me nitpicky if you will, and I really don't mean to sound like I 100% know what I'm talking about; this is just what I see.

The voice acting could use a little work. It is not up to par with the animation. There ought to be some real crazy screaming and some raw emotion in there.

The character designs aren't really my cup of tea either. I can't say they're bad; they're just not my type. Though, I really love the black, ninja-esque dude with the red, firey outline. High-five on that one.

One final thing I'm gonna nitpick on is the action VS plot/character development. Tons and tons of badass animation and fight scenes. Really smooth, cool stuff. But that took up MOST of the cartoon and I was left wondering a little more about what was going on and who these guys were, etc.

It's probably just me, though. These are just my casual observations. Please keep it up. I want to see more.

Goku vs Vegeta preview Goku vs Vegeta preview

Good sprite animation (so far)

I like the speed of this fight. The pacing is perfect. Although the characters and backgrounds are sprites (I know some people have issues with this), I love the classic 16-bit look of the whole thing. The smoke FX and camera work do it wonders as well.

I loved Goku's kamehameha, then kicking Vegeta into it.

I'm hoping for some Super Saiyan action, if possible.

Good luck and I look forward to more.

Muay Thai Fight Muay Thai Fight

Well...

I've seen a whole bunch of stick animation action scenes. Yours is pretty damn awesome. The thing is, whenever I see stick fights or stick whatevers, I think, "Maybe the animator could rotoscope that and have some real characters fighting." Maybe some plot would be nice, too. Keep it up.

The SirTom93 Collab The SirTom93 Collab

Good collab

Had its strong points, its weak points, but altogether it was a funny cartoon with different styles, different approaches, different acting, different humor, etc. Great shit. And big up to my man Kamize.

Mnemosyne Episode 1 Mnemosyne Episode 1

Fantastic

Hey, great work my man.

The whole thing had sort of a gloomy post-apocalyptic feel to it. I love it. The fact that we know little about this main character, why he's where he is, and why he's doing what he's doing makes me want to know more.

I hope you make more.

The animation was fantastic. This is how flash animation should be done: a subtle, crafty mix of frame-by-frame, motion tweening, and special effects.

The fight sequences were breathtaking.

This movie looks inspired by a lot of Star Warsy things, which is a very good thing.

The sound kicked ass. Amazing choice of sound effects and music. The only drawback was the volume of the voices. Mainly, the main character's voice. I'd like to hear him a bit louder.

Please make more and I shall watch. Huzzah!

Zamcb responds:

Wow. I am a huge fan of all your work, and I am honored that you enjoyed the cartoon. I will take what you said into consideration. Thanks for viewing.

Goku The Real Story ep 6 Goku The Real Story ep 6

Great

Whoa another episode! I love this series so much. Your animation and drawing style make this one of the funniest parodies I've ever seen. Great work, my good man.

Watermelon Head 1-5 Watermelon Head 1-5

Shine on, you crazy black diamond.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Goku the Real Story: Ep 5 Goku the Real Story: Ep 5

Holy DAMN.

Dude this is by far the best anime parody I have ever seen. It dwarfs that carppy Kenshin parody I pulled out of my ass a while ago.

I need MOAARRR!

This definitely deserves to be put in a collection or something.

GringoJago responds:

Cool thanks man, I guess I should get round to makin episode 6!

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

That was great.

Words cannot express how intense that was. I loved it. Please, please, please make more.